Sunday, May 1, 2011

This looks Fun!

Hello everyone! Well, I guess all four of you that will actually visit my blog. Welcome to Newlywed Adventures. Who says you have to wait to have kids to start a blog?

I got the idea to start blogging after a conversation with my Grandma. We were discussing recipes and what kinds of meals work for our 2 person household. Shortly after that conversation I realized that I am constantly posting what is for dinner on Facebook as well as what project I'm working on. Shortly after those posts come questions for the recipes or pictures of the project. Just like in my corporate job, I decided to try and simplify the number of steps by just posting those recipes or projects at the onset.

Another purpose of this blog is to share links that i love or feel are important. I posted on Facebook a link to the Etsy site of a friend who is adopting. What a great cause to support! She also happens to be selling the cutest knitted accessories.  For those of you who missed it: http://www.etsy.com/shop/apieceacake.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or if there is anything you would like to hear about!

Thanks for checking out my new Blog!
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment